Skip to main content

Syndicate contentHayling Island

Long-established Hayling business re-brands

October 11, 2013 by admin

Brit-Net Internet Marketing, a local Hayling Island based digital business which has been involved in the world of web since 1997, has rebranded today under the new name OKO Digital.

Hayling business people on for a tasty networking treat

May 23, 2013 by admin

In an effort to get Hayling Island business men and women talking, networking and making contact, a series of tasty working lunches are being organised by Kathy Fitchett; owner of Food Fiend Experience cookery school.

Hampshire Council to work with Bentley Walker for Satellite Internet Trial

July 31, 2012 by admin

Hampshire County Council is taking a step forward in their part of the UK broadband rollout, by trialling Satellite Internet as a solution in rural areas.

The government has set targets for 90% of the country to have access to superfast broadband by 2015, with the other 10% having minimal speeds of 2Mbps.

Hayling Island B&B Receives Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence

June 1, 2012 by Tim Schofield

Copsewood House, a Bed & Breakfast located on Hayling Island, has won the prestigious ‘Certificate of Excellence’ award from Trip Advisor.

The award allows Copsewood House to display an honour badge on their website from the largest travel website in the world.

iDX 3.0 in the Skies over Hampshire and Beyond

September 13, 2011 by J Wade

Hampshire’s most innovative Internet Service Provider, Bentley Walker, have updated its satellite broadband network with a new software solution from VT iDirect.

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes